What if clothes could grow with your child?
You know the problem: The new baby is coming up on four months old and he’s already outgrown two rounds of clothing sizes - it’s expensive and a massive waste of resources. VIGGA wants to change that. Danish startup VIGGA.us is the founder of a award-winning business model for a circular economy in the textile industry. VIGGA is a maternity and kid's wear brand designed for a circular economy, because pregnancy bellies as well as kids grow and clothes don't. The VIGGA™ product-service-system enables parents to lease organic maternity and children's wear. Saves time, money and resources.
Let's make friends
Be there when we roll out our business case for a circular economy in the textiles industry internationally. The mailing list below is in English. Opportunity to participate in tests and surveys. Thoughts on sustainability, kid's fashion & circular economy.
Have you read the blog post from Vigga Svensson: How closing the circle will become the next movement ?
With love from co-founder and CEO, Vigga Svensson.
If you think you would be the perfect person on ground to start VIGGA in your place, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
Support, Awards and other
- The VIGGA™ textile production is certified organic and socially responsible through the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- VIGGA.us is Launch Nordic Innovator 2014
- VIGGA is supported by the Danish Business Authority »Green business development«
- Vigga Svensson has in 2015 been resource ambassador for The Danish Environmental Protection Agency's Strategy on Waste Prevention
- VIGGA.us is registrered by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation as a Circular Economy 100 Emerging Innovator Member
- VIGGA.us takes 2015 Sustainia Award for best fashion solution at COP21 in Paris
- VIGGA.us named Retail Innovation of the Year by Ebeltoft Group at Retail's Big Show 2016 in NYC
- VIGGA.us nominated for two 2016 Danish Design Awards
- VIGGA.us is on display at the Danish Pavilion in Rio at the Olympics 2016 showcasing Danish culture, lifestyle, food and design.
- VIGGA.us nominated for two 2017 Danish Design Awards
– Article quote from VIGGA on Virgin.com
#joinVIGGA #circulareconomy #smartshopping #yourbabyswardrobejustgotbetterthanyours!